and governs the privacy of its users who choose to use it. It explains how the Website complies with the GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
and the DPA(Data Protection Act). GridEyePIX's owner, Sandor Varga(referred to as "I" or "Me") use the personal information(referred to as "Data" or "Information")
he collects about you to process messages and to provide a personalised service to you when you visit the Website.
users who use the Website or any third party that accesses the Website) and the owner of the Website.
Who I am
I am Sandor Varga, the owner of the Website and the Data controller.
I collect Data about you when you contact Me on the Website. This Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your messages.
Additionally, I may also collect the following Information:
- location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you visit the Website.
- nickname/username if you play games on the Website.
I collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to Me by you(when you contact Me through the Website).
- Data is collected automatically(when you access the Website, this Data helps Me to improve the Website and offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Such Data will not identify you personally.)
How I protect your Data and security precautions
When you provide any Data, I take steps to ensure that it is treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any Data. The Website is protected with HTTPS and a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure. HTTPS is the secure version of HTTP, it means all communications between your browser and the Website are encrypted. HTTPS used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online shopping order forms. Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while I make efforts to protect your Data, I cannot guarantee the security of any Data you transmit to Me, and you do so at your own risk.
Who is collecting and can access the Data
I am the controller of any Data that passes through the Website and I am the only person who will have access to this Data.
Who I share Data with
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to other parties your Data unless required to disclose such information by law.
In certain circumstances, you have the following Information protection rights:
- You have the right to request copies of the Information I hold about you at any time. I may charge you with a small fee for providing you access to the Information I hold about you, I am legally permitted to do so. The Information I hold about you can be sent only to your email address after verification of your identity.
- You have the right to have your Information rectified if that Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to my processing of your Information.
- You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your Information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Information I have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where GridEyePIX relied on your consent to process your Information.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing your Data(where consent is my legal basis for processing your Data), please contact Me via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. It is important that the Data I hold about You is accurate and current. Please, keep Me informed if your Data changes during the period for which I hold it.
Games on the Website do not display any Information about you. However, your nickname/username may be displayed in some games on the Website, on GridEyePIX's social media sites and in YouTube videos.
I do not send mailshots for marketing purposes, however, you may subscribe my newsletter on the Website.
Links to other websites
Visitors and users contacting this website and/or its owner do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Please use the contact form provided on the Website.