It explains how the Website and the Softwares complies with the GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
and the DPA(Data Protection Act). GridEyePIX's owner, Sandor Varga(referred to as "I" or "Me") uses the personal information(referred to as "Data" or "Information")
he collects about you to process messages, create and manage profiles for the Softwares and to provide personalised services.
users who use the Website, the Softwares and any third party that accesses the Website, the Softwares) and the owner of the Website and the Softwares.
Who I am
I am Sandor Varga, the owner of the Website, the Softwares and the Data controller.
I collect Data about you when you fill forms on the Website or in the Softwares. This Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, your email address and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing the forms.
Additionally, I may also collect the following Information:
- IP addresses(for security reasons).
- Nickname/Username/Player name if you use the Softwares.
I collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to Me by you(via forms).
- Data is collected automatically(when you access the Website or the Softwares, this Data helps Me to improve the Website and the Softwares. Such Data will not identify you personally.)
How I protect your Data and security precautions
When you provide any Data, I take steps to ensure that it is treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any Data. The Website is protected with HTTPS and a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure. HTTPS is the secure version of HTTP, it means all communications between your browser and the Website are encrypted. HTTPS used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online shopping order forms. Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while I make efforts to protect your Data, I cannot guarantee the security of any Data you transmit to Me, and you do so at your own risk.
Who is collecting and can access the Data
I am the controller of any Data that passes through the Website and the Softwares, and I am the only person who will have access to this Data.
Who I share Data with
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to other parties your Data unless required to disclose such information by law.
In certain circumstances, you have the following Information protection rights:
- You have the right to request copies of the Information I hold about you at any time.
The Information I hold about you can be sent only to your email address after verification of your identity.
- You have the right to have your Information rectified if that Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to my processing of your Information.
- You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your Information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Information I have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where GridEyePIX relied on your consent to process your Information.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing your Data(where consent is my legal basis for processing your Data), please contact Me via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. It is important that the Data I hold about You is accurate and current. Please, keep Me informed if your Data changes during the period for which I hold it.
The Website and the Softwares do not display Information only your Nickname/Username/Player name may be displayed in the Softwares, on the Website, on social media sites, in pictures and in videos.
I do not knowingly collect Information from children under 16. In the case I discover that a child under 16 has provided me with Information, I delete this from the databases. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Me with Information, please contact Me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
I do not send mailshots for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Please use the email address or the contact form provided on the Website.